Friday, August 26, 2016

Job Openings In Hyderabad For Freshers

Jobs In Hyderabad,Latest Job Openings In Hyderabad For Freshers
Need Female candidates to work as Front Office Executive to work with Teammates SAP Corporate jobs Hyderabad Training. Competitive Pay scales, flexible work timings and very friendly environment.

We are focused on helping our industry improve, and believe in sharing what we learn. We do this by writing books, blogging, running events, talking at conferences, and championing open source. We thrive on community interaction; we host a number of events across our offices, from GeekNight to vodQA to Rails Girls, and more. This is undiluted ThoughtWorks at its very best with all the open spaces, story walls, and free lunches you can imagine.
But, my main concern out here is the total lack of Fund. I would be needing a 100% loan which would cover my Tuition + Living expenses ($ 150K). Since, I am the only earning member in my family, even 6 years of work did not allow me to save any money. with my GMAT score, I guess ISB is not an option. to be precise, I have targetted Duke, UCLA and Darden. I thought of Safer Schools, but I believe that they do not give full Loans.
I have done electronics and communication Engg (2004), later onwards starts my career in core electronics field only with lighting company though I was having an interest to pursue Software Field , now I am working as Product and Development manager in Lighting MNC, Chennai. but I feel limitation of growth in this lighting industries and want to change my profile into software. Does anyone having any kind of suggestion; what sort of course /MBA I should opt for to crack into software Industry.
If not GMAT / MBA I am wanting to switch my career completely but am unsure as to which profile should I look for and how do I evaluate short/mid/long term career path/growth options in various domains and my fitment into the much of confusion is leading me nowhere and I am in a terrible mid-life crisis with no work at do I evaluate my own self and my liking to have a fulfilling career and look for options in domains I have never been part / aware of.Humbly expecting a holistic guidance and options on how to take things forward.Thanks a tonne for being a lighthouse to people who are totally clueless and have no avenues to seek guidance from.

No comments:

Post a Comment