Friday, August 26, 2016

Jobs In Hyderabad


Fresher Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Hyderabad

A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.

At this juncture I am in a state of turmoil. I get leads but turning them into projects is the bigger part. It here that I understand that my profession demands more than what my professional degree offers if I have to fit into the bracket of a successful entrepreneur. I am not sure if I should do an MBA programs which might be helpful in filing in the voids to take my business to the next level or should I try stabilizing it first which i sense would take at least a time of 2 years Kindly help.{}
Candidates good at their jobs need only work with one agency (to help organise interviews for them). Candidates only average at their job should register with different agencies in different areas of expertise - they will need more help. Do NOT register with as many agencies as possible. Some companies reject jobs Hyderabad resumes or CVs if received from more than one agency because they do not want to risk disputes with different agencies. Also individual recruitment consultants value the trust of exclusive relationships and will not spend as much time on candidates that they know have registered with multiple agencies.
I am a 30-year-old Hindi-medium graduate (B.A. completed as an ex-student in 2004 from Rajasthan, as i am basically from Rajasthan). I had always been very good in academics with special love for English, which is why I think i have a better command over English language than most Hindi or even some English-medium students. But after I completed my schooling and was ready to go to an engineering college (I had science stream in 12th class 1999), I had to go through a really rude and tough phase of almost one year on the personal and social front and ended up not being able to join an engineering college. Atop, my social scenario was such that I had to drop further studies and take up a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment